Tuesday 4 February 2014

TCW Midnight Madness results 3rd February
 
 
MATCH #1
Round 2 of tournament
Brock Lesnar vs Super Cena (Hardcore Carnage Champion)
WINNER: Super Cena
Super Cena has beaten The Beast Incarnate Brock Lesnar. A close fight but the underdog has won!
 
MATCH #2
Round 2 of tournament
TPO (The Resolution) vs SK (The Resolution)
WINNER: TPO
Both of these members from The Resolution were made to fight against each other in the tournament. It was a close battle but in the end it was TPO who was victorious.
*After the match a masked man came to the ring. Looked at both TPO and SK, The masked man then began attacking SK. TPO started to laugh and joined in on the attack on SK.
Is the masked man the new member of The Resolution that The Special One was talking about? SK needed to be taken away in an ambulance*
 
MATCH #3
Sanat vs LT
WINNER: Sanat
Sanat was dominant throughout the match. This is the most violent we have ever seen Sanat.
*After the match Sanat picked up a mic and said;
'In the indies, I once beat a guy’s head open, and left him in the arena, helpless.
I can see fear in the eyes of you all who are sitting here. You should be scared. LT, I gave you a lifetime of beating. You know what pain is now the match is finished. I wish I could hurt each and every one of you, but I can not. So, I am taking it out on your hero.LT, I said to not fight me, you will only get hurt. I do not blame you, you only faced your destiny.
Do you know why I beat that guy’s head open? Because he messed with me.'*
 
MATCH #4
Round 2 of tournament
Sport Critic (The Maintenance) vs The Animal Batista
WINNER: Sport Critic
The Animal Batista has been destructive since his debut but Sport Critic has done the unthinkable and has conquered The Animal and is through to the next round of the tournament.
 
MAIN EVENT
Marcus (The Maintenance) vs Chronic (The Resolution)
WINNER: Marcus
The war between these two factions is heating up. Chronic was fighting dirty throughout the match but it was Marcus who cleaned up to earn a win for The Maintenance.
*After the match The Masked Man once again came out to the ring, he was about to attack Marcus but The Maintenance members Super Cena and Sport Critic came to the rescue and The Masked Man fled into the crowd.
 
*It would be great if more people did promos. It makes rivalries more interesting and gets you noticed. You can email me your promos or post on my questions*
 
Hope you enjoyed the show!


No comments:

Post a Comment